Analysed for you:
EliteSingles: Dating for sophisticated singles
Pros and Cons:
- A growing matchmaking site in Australia with over 1,600,000 members nationwide.
- Well-developed personality test to determine fitting partner suggestions or "matches".
- Large number of academics.
- The app version is only available on iPhone.
- Taking the personality test and receiving matches is free. Fees incur if you wish to communicate with other members.
What we think:
Try out for free NOW!
Composition of members:
56 : 44
- Women : 39.6 years old
- Men : 38.5 years old
Number of registered members:
- 18,000 members joining weekly
- Over 30 million worldwide
|Quantity of proposed partners:|
|Quality of the matching algorithm:|
|Given contact guarantee:|
|Quality of user profiles:|
|Handling and design:|
Our EliteSingles.com.au Experience: So what's it like?
Our experience of EliteSingles.com.au was very positive indeed. Being of Europe's most well-known matchmaking sites, it is proving to be a considerably large success in Australia as well with 1,600,000 members nationwide. For singles who want to find a partner that fits to their personality, taste and lifestyle (as well as someone who is seeking out a serious life partner), there are a lot of different personality types to get to know.
Contact proposals are updated constantly, so singles receive at least one new match every day. You can also use the "What if...?" function where you can keep a track of matches you didn't fit in with in the beginning. This gives you a considerably large number of options!
Login to EliteSingles!
When you login to EliteSingles for the first time, you will be given a long questionnaire (it's not as scary as it sounds!). So before checking out the other members, take 30 minutes to go through the test and answer the questions. The test itself was developed in collaboration with various international universities, so it's quite in-depth.
Don't worry about completing it within a timeframe, however: you can stop and start as much as you like. Once the EliteSingles test is done (all 200 questions), you'll be given access to the members' area and see your list of partner suggestions ("matches"). Make sure to check out the members on EliteSingles.
You can try EliteSingles for free
Many people still find online dating to be a new experience... and therefore EliteSingles offers you the opportunity to take a look at the site before comitting. This is to help you become more familiar with the whole service before you decide to go for a paid membership. You can take the test for free and look at your partner suggestions and then decide whether or not it is worth it.
Prices on EliteSingles
Since this online dating agency is aimed at an educated audience, this is generally reflected the type of pricing that EliteSingles offers. Premium membership to the site is definitely not cheap, however the value for money you get is quite good. Consider that those who are seriously looking for a partner will generally pay for a good service… meaning that the singles you communicate with on EliteSingles are just as serious as you and there is very little risk of ghosting or being messed around. There is also a clear list of prices.
Quantity of proposed partners:
- One particularly useful aspect about this is the fact that your matches are relevant to your tastes.
Given contact guarantee:
- 6 month and 12 month subscriptions will be extended the same period of time for free if you don’t have at least 10 and 20 contacts respectively from other members.
Quality of user profiles:
- Three text fields allow for people to go into greater detail about themselves.
- Identity Verification: If you choose to install a verification badge on your profile, visitors will know that your name, age and place of residence are genuine and have been verified by the EliteSingles team. This improves your chances of contacts considerably.
Quality of the matching algorithm:
- Due to the EliteSingles personality test being constructed based on psychological and scientific principles, it can hold a lot of weight when determining the personality of an individual.
- Furthermore, in working closely with psychologists, relationship researchers and universities, this personality test has aimed to provide the highest standard of results: all completely free!
- Send messages (limited length)
- Upload up to 24 photos.
You may also avail of a Premium Plus Account. This includes Verified Member status.
Premium Plus Account
- 12 months = $29.95/month
- 6 months = $44.95/month
- 3 months = $69.95/month
- 1 month = $89.95/month
Premium Services at EliteSingles Include:
- Unlimited messaging, viewing all photos.
- Seeing all information regarding profile visitors and a much higher frequency of suggestion to other users.
For Premium Plus members, you will:
- Be able to become a Verified Member, ensuring a higher chance of contact.
- Receive up to 20 additional matches per day.
- Credit cards (AMEX, VISA, Diners, Mastercard)